If Your Life Were a Business Would You Invest in It?
Think about that for a second. If your life were a business would YOU invest in it?
What have you been doing all your life up until this moment? You have been investing your time, your energy and your money in a business called “Your Life”.
- How do you feel about your return on investment so far?
- What activities make you feel like you are using your skills, talents and abilities to their best and most fulfilling ends?
- Would you like to find ways to include more of these satisfying activities into more of what you do each and every day?
- Would you like to drop the activities that sap your energy?
- Would you like to discover your purpose? Your passion?
- Do you wonder if you can pursue your purpose and passion AND still pay the bills?
- Do you think there is really no way to do what you love AND be successful?
My name is Jerry Bergner and I teach a class, offer workshops, coaching and learning plans that teach participants how to create a more satisfying life and how to support that life financially.
Up until this very moment, you have been investing your time, your energy, and your money in a business called “Your Life”.
How do you feel about your return on that investment?
If you are not 100% satisfied with various aspects of your life, career and finances, then perhaps you are interested in attending my online class entitled, “CEO of Your Life.” Learn more about this eye-opening, and possibly life-changing course by clicking this link.
The CEO of Your Life Program is a guided workshop based on the book by the same title. The program has helped more than 6,000 people in 6 countries. Companies such as Shell Netherlands, ICI (UK), AstraZenaca, Procter & Gamble, and British Petroleum have made Life Business™ a vital element of their management programs.
Whether you want to take on your career, start a new venture, or make more time in your life for the things you love to do, the CEO of Your Life Workshop will help you create a vision and execution plan to guide you there.
Here’s what you can expect to get out of the live workshop:
- Discover your values and your purpose
- Create a vision for how you want to live your life
- Determine what activities create the most energy & satisfaction
- Learn to say no to distractions and diversions that are not aligned to your values or purpose
- Identify what you love to do, are really good at and what gives you the greatest joy
- Determine which ventures you want to start, and which of your current ventures should be put to rest
- Develop an action plan that can guide you toward a more energetic and satisfying life
Do you want to learn more about the “CEO of Your Life” online course?
Click this link to get more information and register.
Jerry Bergner is a productivity and life satisfaction coach. His company is Integrated Life and Financial Planning. Jerry has been coaching since 2008. His sweet spot is working with business owners and salespeople to assist them in focusing on the activities they enjoy and love to engage in while increasing their results and overall satisfaction at the same time. Contact Jerry to book a consultative strategy session to learn how he can help you work toward your goals.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!