Welcome to the time and motion study guide page.
Below you will find the following:
- Video tutorial on how to approach this time tracking exercise, How to use the worksheet and have me customize if you would like, and how to complete the summary spread sheet.
- Tracking worksheet in PDF form. This is a blank. Print one out for each day and carry with you.
- I will send you a link to your personal summary tracking spreadsheet in google sheets.
- Next to the summary sheet you will find a sheet to keep a list of all the activities/tasks you normally engage in during your day. Keep a running list of all items you can think of on this page as well.
If you have any questions at all please let me know.
- If you have not already done so, please set times for your next 2 coaching appointments. The first appointment should be roughly 2 weeks from your tracking start date. At this meeting we will review your daily activity data, so it is vital that you track your activities between now and the next appointment.
- Set the second appointment roughly 2 weeks later.
- Here is the link to my calendar to set the coaching appointments: Click me!
Instructional Video for Time Tracking work.
Watch this first!
Blank Pdf Daily Tracking Sheet
Example of completed Daily Tracking Sheet: