Free College Workshop
In this workshop, you will learn:
• How to navigate the confusion caused by the recent FAFSA deadline changes
• How to send your child to an expensive private college for less than a state school
• How to pick the right schools that will give you the best financial aid packages
• How the U. S. Department of Education calculates your Expected Family Contribution (EFC) and which assets are taken into consideration
• How to create a plan to pay for college in a failing economy without relying on 529 plans, expensive private student loans or raiding your retirement accounts
• How to lower your “out- of- pocket” costs and get the maximum amount of financial aid from each school
• How to increase your college- related tax deductions and tax credits
- Learn how to minimize the cost of college.
- You don’t know what you don’t know.