The Financial Planning Toolkit
Manage your financial planning with confidence!
From the desk of Jerry Bergner, AAMS CMFC:
Welcome to the Financial Planning Toolkit! I am constantly adding more tools that you can use in your life to assist you in working towards more simplified and satisfying results.
If you have any questions, or would like help in any area, please feel free to be in touch.
The Five Obstacles to Your Financial Success:
- Are you aware of the 5 most common obstacles to your financial planning success ?
- In working with clients on personal financial planning work since 1994, these are the things I find most often are the stumbling blocks and minefields that cause the most problems for people.
- It does not seem to matter how educated you are or how much wealth you have accumulated. These 5 areas are trouble spots for just about everyone I have spoken with.
- Learning to recognize these patterns, creating strategies to keep them in check, can greatly improve your chances for more positive results.
Financial Planning Checklist
- Your financial needs are complex.
- You have lots of “moving parts”.
- Many decision points and pieces to manage and consider.
- Things change over time.
- No matter what your situation, your financial success demands careful planning and perhaps professional guidance to assist you in working smoothly and easily towards your goals.
- This checklist is designed to get you thinking about the entire range of your financial needs – not just your investments – so that you can participate in building a plan for your financial security.
Do you have some questions you would like to ask?
Here are some reasons you might want to call:
- You have reviewed the list of questions and feel there are many areas of concern. You are a bit overwhelmed, and are not sure how to get started?
- You have concerns about running out of money before you run out of life!
- You wonder if there might be a more tax efficient way to produce your cash flow!
- Are you taking more risk than needed to make your plan work?
- How much longer do I have to work before I have the structure in place to support me for the rest of my life? You would like to find someone you can trust to guide you clearly, and with your best interest at heart, in your financial planning management?
Something to know. I am a teacher at heart. I enjoy talking with people about planning work, answering questions, and clearing up “mysteries”.
If I can help you along this path, it would be my pleasure to do so.