Create a More Satisfying Life.
Stop choosing between Financial Security or The Life You Really Want! You Can Have Both!
The CEO of your Life Class:
The CEO of Your Life Class is an eight step class that helps you to discover your real values, passions, purposes, and create the vision for your ultimate life in a workbook you can always refer to after the class is over.
I refer to this as “Finding your sweet spot”
Based upon the book, If Your Life Were a Business, Would You Invest In It?, John Eckblad and David Kiel, McGraw Hill., this course will walk you step by step through the first 8 steps of this life changing program.
The course is structured in 8 lessons. Each lesson consists of a video explanation and walk through of the workbook section and exercises. You then complete the exercises on your own time in the downloadable PDF workbook.
Once completed, you then must pass the quiz in each section before the next lesson will be come available to you.
- The simple way to sample a class is via the free membership
- This free Trial Membership allows you take the first module of any class at no charge.
- It will never expire. As new classes are added you will be informed and are free to sample the first lesson.
- You can register for the Trial access here:
You can learn more about the different levels via the membership description page.
If after the trial you feel you would like to continue any course there are a range of monthly memberships you can use.
The memberships range from a free trial, to low cost (with little or no interaction or coaching), up to full personalized coaching. The choice is of course yours!
You can also move from level to level freely and utilize my assistance and interaction or coaching as needed. Thus the system is designed to be flexible to fit YOUR needs.
- No contracts,
- No lock ins,
- No jump through hoops to end your membership!
- (I have experienced this for myself and have zero desire to inflict this experience on anyone!)
- This is meant to serve YOU, and be easy to use and navigate.
If you have questions, please feel free to be in touch via the contact me page.
I look forward to your comments, questions, and success stories!